Within the 15-minute Audio Interview, Murguia discusses the next questions:
- How will the e-commerce channel impression the unbiased aftermarket in Latin America?
- What are among the alternatives to take part within the rising e-commerce in Latin America?
- What are the challenges to take part in e-commerce in Latin America?
- What are the variations between the normal ecosystem within the unbiased aftermarket, in contrast with the e-commerce ecosystem?
- What are key actions to take part within the e-commerce in Latin America?
About Fernando Murguia
Fernando Murguia is native from Mexico Metropolis and has collaborated in numerous automotive market intelligence firms for greater than 20 years. He obtained his bachelor’s diploma from the Technological College of Mexico, the place he additionally accomplished an MBA. He additionally has accomplished publish research in advertising and new companies growth on the Stanford Graduate College of Enterprise.
Fernando is at the moment collaborating as managing director with TecAlliance de México, an organization specialised within the growth of techniques and market intelligence for the automotive aftermarket. On this task, he’s main the enterprise actions of TecAlliance in México and Central America collaborating with components producers and components distributors within the area.
Since January 2019, Fernando is member of the board of administrators of the Nationwide Affiliation of Representatives, Importers and Distributors of Automotive Spare Elements and Equipment (ARIDRA), the place he’s collaborating within the illustration and serving the members of the affiliation in numerous enterprise areas.
Click here to take heed to the 15-minute Audio Interview with Fernando Murguia.